Terms of Service:
1. Gym Rules
- Shoes and boots must be removed and left in the lobby before entering the gym. Children participate in sock fee or indoor shoes.
- Children and parents should wear comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement.
- Parent participation is required in the Munchkin & Me class and encouraged in the Independent class.
- We ask that only one parent or helper assists the munchkin at a time, this ensures that there is enough room for munchkins to run and play.
- For safety reasons, please do not congregate in the gym, doorways to the gym, the entrance lobbies or on the staircases.
- Please be mindful during instruction time of cell phone use and conversations to ensure that all munchkins can hear the instructor.
- Food and drink (except water) are not permitted in the gym.
- You the parent/guardian of the child are responsible for your child throughout the duration of the session. Please do not leave the building or child unattended during the session.
- Classes start promptly, please arrive at least 5 minutes before the class is due to start and be ready to go at the set time.
- If you haven’t already please advise the coach of any injuries, illness, sickness, medical condition or special need your child may have
2. Payments / Refunds
- Payment is due upon registration. Online registration requires a valid Visa, Visa/Debit or MasterCard. Please contact our office to register using an alternate payment method.
- Cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to class to be eligible for a refund.
- We do not offer refunds or credits for missed classes.
3. Inclement Weather Policy
Movin’ Munchkins will cancel classes at its own discretion due to weather related situations. The safety of our staff and participants is our priority.
In the event of closure due to adverse weather conditions, we will announce it on our Facebook page. If the weather is doubtful please call ahead to 506-285-8750. A make up class will be provided, however it may not be at the same scheduled time.
- We are open all holidays except for Christmas and Easter.
5. Parent/ Guardian Obligation:
- Not to bring munchkins suffering from illness or contagious disease to a Movin’ Munchkins class.
- Not to leave the attendee unattended in the venue before/during/after the Movin’ Munchkins class.
- To accept responsibility for the attendee at all times before/during/after the Movin’ Munchkins class.
- Sign waiver prior to participating a class.
6. Movin’ Munchkins Obligations
- To provide the Movin’ Munchkins classes in the venue, at the time and on the date as set in the booking system.
- To uphold and promote the high standards of excellence and service.
- If the booked class is cancelled due to storm or PLAYCoach illness a make-up class will be added. Cancellations will be communicated via email and Facebook by 8 am on day of class.
- If classes are canceled due to storms, Movin’ Munchkins will offer a make-up class; however, it may not be at the same class time.
- These terms and conditions are binding between Movin’ Munchkins and the parent/guardian.
- Movin’ Munchkins shall not be responsible for the loss, damage or injury sustained by the parent/ guardian and/or attendee due to wrong actions/malpractice of the individual.
- Your personal details, name, email, phone etc. will be stored only by Movin’ Munchkins.
- Your payment details will not be stored; once a session is paid for your financial details are not held. To rebook you will be required to re-enter your payment details.
- Occasionally Movin’ Munchkins will email/contact you using your personal details to keep you up to date with special offers/promotions or new course bookings.
- We will not forward or sell your details to third party companies.
Thank you for signing your child up to Movin’ Munchkins, we hope you and most importantly your child enjoys our classes and this is the start of a long relationship between you and us. Here’s to an amazing session, and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience a good one!